Friday, November 11, 2011

Sephora Lashstash 2011: Review





When Sephora releases there holiday collections, I am all over it! Above you see some pictures featuring Sephora newest "Lashstash", a collection of Sephoras most sought out mascaras. This stash features 10 mascaras(four are new to the collection), two full sized mascaras, and a Clinique Take The Day Off eye makeup remover. This Lashstash retails at your local Sephora at $45 and is a $133 value. 

Sephora stashes are a awesome way to build your makeup collection. Mascara is defiantly a weakness of mine so when I saw this new product I was immediately drawn. Oh, and let's not forget the pink sparkly box is comes in! If you're a sucker for packaging like I am, this is the product for you. 

The Sephora Lashstash contains:
*-0.17 oz Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara in black 
-0.16 oz Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara in black
*-0.16 oz Hourglass Film Noir Full spectrum Mascara in black
-0.18 oz Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara in black
*-0.1 oz Makeup Forever Smoky Lash in black
-0.11 oz Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara in black
-0.16 oz Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara in black
-0.13 oz Too Faced LashGasm in black
-0.24 oz Stilla Full-Size Forever Your Curl Mascara in black
-0.23 oz Sephora Collection Full Size Advanced Lash Booster in black
     *- My favorites in the set

The Clinique eye makeup remover that came with this set is good seeing that it removed every bit of mascara, but it is oil based which I do not like. Once the makeup remover got into my eye, my eyes could not stop watering and it was just annoying. And it made my face very greesy feeling. yuck!

All of these mascaras are high end and are really expensive for a little tube of mascara. So buying bulks like this is a great way to try out the best mascaras out there, without paying $19 just for one tube. If I love the mascara that much, then I will give it a try because by then I will think it's worth the money. For example, the next time I am at Sephora, I will pick up the Makeup Forever Smoky Lash, seeing that my sample is almost gone! 


Enjoy Everyone!
XOXO, Shelby

2 comments: